Book at Oreilly
Review of Introducing Elixir
- Helpful examples
Easy to understand
Read through “Other Resources” from the ‘Preface’ before getting your hands on this book
This book is ideal for developers/students planning to start with the language.
Great introduction to the language syntax, programs in Elixir
Broad information about all types of basic data structures used and common patterns applied.
Covered pitfalls along with the examples
See Études for Elixir for exercises.
Also, The TOC is similar to Introducing Erlang
More links to get started with Elixir
- Source - https://github.com/elixir-lang/elixir by José Valim
- Getting Started - http://elixir-lang.org/getting_started/1.html
- Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elixir_(programming_language)
- History of releases - http://elixir-lang.org/blog/categories.html
- Joe Armstrong’s experience with Elixir - https://joearms.github.io/2013/05/31/a-week-with-elixir.html
- PragProg Book on Elixir by Dave Thomas